Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Lord knows I’ve paid some dues gettin’ through

Ashley Lande: "I have had mornings kicking down the cobblestones still wet from the rebirth the pillow of the night still beneath you; illuminations that hold the very air in vacuumed rapture; glitter, glittering glittered things surrounding; the love that pervades, the heart whole-made; the oceanic absorption and magic rhythmic mandala shuddering and rippling outward from its centrifuge which is the center of all mystery and life; the Christ love received through eyes lachrymaed and I giving back with the only love I know which is absolute surrender but still a treacly trickle upon the flood entering me; leaves that shudder whispery below the unfurling clouds and the diamond sky; visions untranslatable that evade paper but I still try; also I have had darkness that swallows and shapes that do not meet with the shrillest disharmony; candlelit hells spent in the inhospitable spiral of Papadiabolus; rarely I have had hell but more often I have had heaven as should be granted unto all of us."
My love for you is a stampede of horses!

No comments: